Win Free Entry To Raveageddon!

Take a look around you. The world is in turmoil, it’s the bad days, the all or nothing days. So, what can you do? Worry? Sign a petition? Post a Facebook status? Or embrace it and welcome the end with open arms this Friday at Raveageddon. GMT and Uber Cool have teamed up to lay Origin to rubble with an eclectic line-up to say the least. Headroom will be coming up from Cape Town to bring Psy Trance his stylings to the Engine Room and he’ll be joined by Drum and Bass godfather Niskerone. Also on the bill are Fruits & Veggies, Veranda Panda, Nightvision, Madlove and a number of DIY contributors. Yeah, we’re DJ’s now. You can check out the full line-up here.

The going price for a party of such epic proportions is R80, but you know us, we’ve always got the hook up. Times are hard so we’re giving 5 of you free entry. To win, tell us in the comment section below what you’d do in the last 5 minutes of Armageddon? Would you pull a Bruce Willis and sacrifice yourself for the good of the world or would you be like Jay in Dogma and just try get your dick wet? Let us know and you could be hitting Orries for free bru.

Competition closes at 12pm on Friday 23rd of November. Please use your correct email address so we can contact you if you win.

Oh, and that steezy poster was designed by our very own Stathi Kougianos. What a champ.

Comments
18 Responses to “Win Free Entry To Raveageddon!”
  1. Quintin says:

First i would take off all my clothes, obviously. . . then I would start smoking a fat spliff as is generally always a good idea, then I’d phone my mom to tell how much I love her, and then I’d sit down and clear my mind, preparing to meet my maker!!!

2. Pete says:

Fuck family. I’d have the loudest, grandest cry-wank of my life. You could say, my last stand, if you will.

3. Nope.Nope.Nope. says:

I would have sex with Bob Perfect. And with my remaining 3minutes, I would lay there hoping the world really does end, so I wouldn’t have to live a life of ridicule and shame!

4. GITM says:

Time machine. Then subsequent cohabitation with dinosaurs.

5. Nicole says:

I’d cover myself in candy floss, have an orgy with a group of mexican stripper on a pile of bubble wrap whilst listening to electronic music played by apes dressed in tutu’s.

6. ney ney says:

Finally drop acid… Get on the top of the tallest building in durbs with my guitar a mic and an amp and sing bob marleys don’t worry about a ting every little ting is gonna be alright to my fellow durbanites… My first and last live performance..cause we should all take bobs advice jah man 😉

7. Raaargrhgagrg says:

I will at all costs ensure that there is a Zombie apocalypse. All I want is the chance to machete a zombie or two in the face before I die. Is that too much to ask?

8. Anonymous says:

I would spend the last 5 min punching random strangers in irrational exited outbursts…a violent mindless rampage seems like a normal reaction… then, I would sneak Into ORIGIN for Raveageddon, while everyone was distracted buy the fact that the world was going to end! {The party never stops at orries, therefore the world would end everywhere except for there (its like a secret time capsule)} I would then form a mob to kick out the weird and not so good looking people, so that after the world ends, it will consist of a bunch of sexy drug addicts… then I would become the ruler of all… and I would ban girls from wearing bra’s… Enough said

9. A*star says:

If I had 5 minutes left to live I would get a tattoo because without a tattoo I’m not sure they’d let me into Durban heaven 🙁 oh and I would pierce my v-lines…oh, wait…nvm 🙂 I’ve already done that 😉

10. ll says:

I have ‘durban’s finest’ tattooed on my back- everyone else’s argument is invalid

11. Milkman says:

Keep doing what I’ve always been doing. Get completely stoned. Who cares about Reality anyway!

12. Tamlyn says:

I’d eat some bath salts and go all zombie on everyone’s ass.

13. andy says:

I would have my way with Candice Swanepoel while simultaneously opening a a Steers soft serve machine directly into my mouth.

14. Shark266 says:

I think the best idea would be to have the biggest fucking group orgy ever recorded in history. And film it.

15. Tyler says:

I’d play the new Truth Seeker demo by Conqueror twice to cleanse myself of all worldly hatred and ride on into oblivion on my skateboard in a huge cloud of smoke. In all seriousness I’d probably just punch the Armageddon in the face and carty on partying.

16. Well we're all pretty fucked now! says:

I would sit outside on the ground. And listen to the world.
    Breath deeply and try to relax.
    Possibly leak some tears.
    And hopefully, softly smile.

17. Lucy says:

Help me, Jesus! Help me, Jewish God! Help me, Allah! Aah! Help me, Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off of me!